Every Halloween I somehow always lucky to be the person with rotten pumpkins on my doorstep. Here's how to treat YOUR pumpkins so they DON'T get rotten before the big day.
1. Clean the inside.
2. Give it a bleach-water bath after you carve it.
3. Apply petroleum jelly.
4. Rehydrate the pumpkin daily.
5. Store it in the fridge overnight.
6. Give it an ice bath.
7. Don't use real candles to light it.
8. Display it in a stable temperature.
9. Don't carve it. (give up and use stickers or just a sharpie)
and IF...you need more fun ideas watch this video.