One of the best thing about Disney theme parks is the food - and now, vegans will be able to get in on the fun to
Disney has announced that they'll begin rolling out about 400 new plant-based options in their parks, starting with Disney World next month. Quick service options start October 1st, and table service on October 3rd.
Disneyland park in California will have to wait a bit longer - until next spring.
Some of the options include:
- Steamed Asian dumplings at Le Cellier (Epcot)
- Shiriki noodle salad at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen (Magic Kingdom)
- Chili-spiced crispy fried tofu bowl at Satu'li Canteen (Disney's Animal Kingdom)
- "Tatooine Two Suns Hummus" (Disney's Hollywood Studios in Orlando)
- “Le Fou Festin" at the Be Our Guest Restaurant (Disney's Magic Kingdom)
- "Eggless Florentine" (Main Street U.S.A.)
(via USA Today)