Anna Faris & Family Survive Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Anna Faris and her family are lucky to be alive after they had an unfortunate experience with carbon monoxide.

There were 13 of them together at a vacation home in Lake Tahoe during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Apparently, they all started feeling ill "to varying degrees," and two of them ended up going to the hospital. They were diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning.

In the end, all of the other family members were treated - both at the hospital and the home.

According to the Fire Protection District, the indoor carbon monoxide level in the home was SIX TIMES higher than it should've been.

Fire Chief Mike Schwartz said that Anna and her family are lucky to be alive.

“Situational awareness is so important," he notes. "Whether you are at home or traveling, it is important ensure that smoke and CO alarms are in working order anywhere you stay."

(via SF Gate)

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content