It’s April 15th, otherwise known as Tax Day! Treat yourself to some stress relief with one (or more) of these great deals.
- Hardee’s: They’re giving away free sausage biscuits this morning from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., but you have to say “Made from scratch.”
- Office Depot/OfficeMax: They’ll shred up to five pounds of documents for free through April 27th with this coupon.
- Planet Fitness: Now through April 20th, members and non-members can relax in available HydroMassage chairs with this coupon.
- Applebee’s: The drink of the month for April is the Strawberry Dollarita, which comes with a Twizzlers straw and only costs a buck.
- Boston Market: They’ve got a $10.40 Tax Day meal that includes a half chicken meal with two sides, cornbread and a drink.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: New and existing members of the Bruegger’s Inner Circle can score 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40.
- Dunkin: DD Perks loyalty members get a medium hot or iced coffee for just $1 today.
- Firehouse Subs: Get a free medium sub when you buy a medium or large sub, chips and a drink today through Wednesday with this coupon.
- Pizza Hut: Pick up a large two-topping pizza for $5.99 with online carryout orders.
- Tijuana Flats: Come by for $5 Tax Day burritos.
There are TONS of deals out happening today, check out a full list here!