Tap Water Gives Woman Brain Eating Amoeba

Have you ever heard the phrase "tap water isn't safe"? I believe most of us have heard that and if you're like me you just brush it off and continue using the water from your sink. Well after this story you might want to rethink your stance...

Earlier this year a 69-year-old woman suffered from a seizure that doctors originally thought was from a brain tumor but while performing brain surgery they found something much more sinister.

 

title

Content Goes Here