On Monday, rapper Lil Xan rushed to the hospital in an ambulance due to an overdose...of Cheetos.
Yesterday, he revealed to his 5 million Instagram followers, (quote) “I was in the hospital. Not due to any drugs but I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos. And I guess it ripped something in my stomach. Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug!”
Pediatricians have warned about the dangers of Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. Each year, dozens of children visit the emergency room with flamin’ hot intestines. Spicy foods cause ulcers, gastritis and inflamed anuses.
Dr. Martha Rivera said her experience of treating Flamin’ Hot Cheetos patients, (quote) “We have a youth population, who loves to eat the hot, spicy, not-real foods. It burns when it goes down. It burns when it comes out.” (Medical Daily)