When I proposed to my wife I did it in the living room of our apartment, after an awful date night. Apparently our living room is not one of the most popular places to propose. According to Instagram, these are the ten most popular places to pop the question.
1. Disneyland Paris - It’s the happiest place in the city of love, what did you expect?
2. Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Florida - This Disney setting provides magical memories, too.
3. Centennial Lakes Park, Minnesota - Those not into theme-park proposals may prefer this tranquil setting without all the crowds.
4. Eiffel Tower, Paris - It’s not just one of the world’s most famous landmarks, it’s also one of the most popular places to pop the question.
5. The Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles - The iconic attraction is the chosen spot for one in every thousand proposals.
6. Central Park and Brooklyn Bridge, New York - Two of New York City’s most romantic locations make the perfect place to get down on one knee.
7. Niagara Falls - This impressive location is one of the natural wonders of the world, so it’s an ideal place to ask your love for their hand in marriage.
8. Disney’s Epcot Park, Florida - Another fun and romantic Disney theme park makes the cut.
9. Big Bear Lake, California - It’s scenic and secluded, so it’s a top spot to fire the question.
10. Bondi Beach, Sydney - Nothing beats an oceanside proposal, especially at one of the world’s most popular beaches.
If I could do the proposal all over again, I wouldn't propose at ANY of these places! Think about it, what makes your proposal special if you just go where a lot of other people have gone?