Cruise for the Cure - with the Spirit of Norfolk
Date: Sunday, October 1, 2017
Time: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Boarding at: Otter Berth at Town Point Park, Norfolk
Norfolk, VA 23510
A Spirit of Norfolk cruise gives you the chance to dine, dance, catch spectacular views of themighty ships of the Navy's Atlantic Fleet and support a great cause.
Cost: $50 per ticket/seatWindow tables for 2, $150.00
Included with Ticket:
A two-hour cruise along the Elizabeth River
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Spectacular views of the Navy's mighty Atlantic Fleet
- On-board entertainment
- Decks are climate-controlled. Warn, cold or windy, cruise in comfort.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire
- Although children are welcome, the ticket price is set per person
- Most tables accommodate 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 people, communal seating.
More info here