The Danny Show AOK (Act of Kindness) for November will spotlight People In Need (PIN). MOViN 107-7 and The Danny Show will raise 1,077 pounds by collecting CANNED FOOD.
Drop-off Location: iHeartMedia Norfolk1003 Norfolk Square Norfolk, VA, 23502
- PIN is focused on helping homeless people break through the cycle of poverty.
- PIN believes in a holistic approach to helping homeless people which includes our four pillars, housing, alcohol and drug recovery groups, medical, and job training program.
- PIN’s provides 12-step recovery groups to help people who are dealing with addictions to begin to break these destructive habits.
- PIN has a job training program called ChangeMakers that helps people that are homeless receive the necessary skills to get and maintain employment.
- PIN has a medical clinic to help provide a safety net for our most vulnerable citizens.
- PIN provides over 17,000 hot meals to people who are homeless each year.
- PIN provided 607 free prescriptions to the homeless in the last 12 months
PIN Mission: PIN exists to provide food, clothing, shelter, and free medical care for people that are either homeless or extremely poor.
Click here for more info