2017 Susan G. Komen® Tidewater Race for the Cure
Saturday, October 14, 2017
31st & Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
6:30am - Registration opens
7:30am - Timed 5K Begins on the Boardwalk
7:50am - Survivor Parade
8:30am - 5k Start on Atlantic Ave.
Race for the Cure raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, 100% of the net proceed from Race for the Cure s are allocated to our mission. 75 percent of the net stays in our community to help meet the most critical needs in our community. The remaining 25 percent of the net supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program. Susan G. Komen is the largest private non-profit funder of breast cancer research in the world.
Click here for more info